Veribook is an online scheduling and appointment booking system that displays your real-time availability so that you can accept and manage appointments from your clients, all online.
Developed with the needs of small businesses in mind, Veribook offers simple to use features to help you save time and money and provide improved customer service. Among other things, Veribook
- Integrates with your existing website so that your clients can book with you directly;
- Helps your clients select a time by displaying your real-time availability; and
- Reduces customer no-shows and missed appointments by sending automatic email reminders.
- Schedules appointments, consultations, classes, seminars, tours, and more.
Free to use for up to 50 bookings, Veribook is offered as a subscription service to businesses worldwide, and potentially at no charge to select non-profit or academic users.
Getting set up takes four quick steps:
- add a service listing for each service that you offer;
- add the employees who perform the services;
- schedule when each employee is available to perform each service, that is, his or her "working hours"; and
- integrate Veribook with your existing website, or simply share a link to your Veribook account.
We also offer a setup guide, accessible through our homepage, to guide you through the process of getting setup for the first time.
Clients have come to expect businesses to have a robust online presence. Use Veribook to exceed your clients' expectations by offering them the option of scheduling appointments with you online.
Veribook helps you manage your schedule more efficiently. Reduce the need for time-consuming phone calls and emails, and let our automated tools help streamline your scheduling process.
Veribook has personnel available to provide customer support electronically
approximately 20 hours a day, seven days a week.
To speak to someone over the phone, please schedule a time with us here